Telus Remote Fleet Tracker
Powered by GEOtrac
Telus fleet management solutions are ideal for oil and gas, forestry, mining and utility companies that need to protect field workers, vehicles, assets and streamline their operations. Whether you require global coverage through satellite or high bandwidth transfer through cellular, Telus provides accurate location-based services. Features include geo-fencing, historical trace, search, vehicle locate, driver behavior and usage reports for preventative maintenance.
Telus Remote Fleet Tracker makes an excellent fleet management solution for natural resource and energy companies.
Improved worker safety.Gain peace of mind by knowing the exact location of your workers and making it easy for them to call for help. Ideal for companies that must comply with work-alone legislation. Improved safety also means direct savings to your bottom line through lower insurance premiums and fewer infractions such as speeding.
Increased productivity.Route optimization reduces fuel consumption and increases vehicle utilization. Remote Fleet Tracker can also act as a mobile computing platform from the truck, providing the ability to deliver office applications and services to and from the field.
Better maps.Remote Fleet Tracker provides the most relevant and detailed oil and gas road maps available. With energy industry detail such as pipelines, well batteries and facilities, these maps prove critical in vehicle location, routing and worker safety.
Increased visibility into your operations.Gain valuable information with customizable reports. Set geographic perimeters (geo-fences) and be alerted when your vehicles enter or exit the area. Further analyze the reports to help you better manage your vehicle utilization, increase profitability, and uncover additional revenue generating opportunities.
Ideal for remote areas
Telus Remote Fleet Tracker pinpoints the location of each vehicle in your fleet using GPS and provides high-speed Internet right to the truck.
It is a cost-effective, reliable fleet management solution for natural resource and energy companies:
- Rugged equipment for operating in extreme environments
- Exceptional coverage with satellite or cellular options
- Excellent service and support across Western and Northern Canada
- Intrinsically safe devices and emergency response equipment
Fleet Management and Asset Tracking
Telus fleet management solutions are ideal for oil and gas, forestry, mining and utility companies that need to protect field workers and streamline their operations. Whether you require global coverage through satellite or high bandwidth transfer through cellular, Telus provides accurate location-based services. Features include geo-fencing, historical trace, search, vehicle locate and usage reports for preventative maintenance.
GEOTrac systems offer safety & productivity. The benefits drive to improved bottom-line performance.
- Monitoring Speed. Slowing from 130 to 110 km/hr reduces fuel consumption by 22%
- Monitoring Idle Time. Reduce idle time by 25%. When fuel is $1.10 per litre, Idling one light vehicle for an hour a day costs $615 a year
- Monitor Routes. Reduce mileage/day and improve route optimization by 31%
- Monitor Company Compliance. Increase operator compliance by 27%
- Monitor Idle Time, Driving Time, Off duty, Increase vehicle utilization by 32%, Increase workforce productivity by 23%
- Install Fleet management solution. Reduce insurance premiums by 15%
- E-ticketing from the field. Reduce invoicing errors, billing cycle, admin costs to increase revenue by 1%, Increase number of work orders per vehicle by one a day Validate service costs on lease site using location-based billing
- Reduce out-of-cellular range communication costs by $30/day; $1500/ truck
- Replace high-speed connectivity of air cards ($75/month) with data modems ($75/ month) while benefiting from an entire suite of fleet management services
- Theft recovery
- Validate accident reconstruction and telematics to reduce financial liabilities
- Reduce average vehicle repairs of $1,100/ year using preventative maintenance
Get a Quote